BuzzFeed is looking for a skilled & experienced Script Supervisor to bring their expertise to upcoming branded productions being shot on location in Los Angeles & in NYC. We are looking for one Script Supervisor in Los Angeles & one in NYC.
These are project-based, freelance positions with a project rate of $350/day in LA & $400/day in NYC.
- Take detailed script notes
- Transcribe unscripted interviews into detailed, timecode stamped notes
- Provide notes in a clear, concise document in a timely manner
- Work with the director to mark best takes & highlight key moments
- Oversee continuity between shots as well as adherence to the script & brand talking points
- Monitor frame for logos, brands, misplaced items, eyeline issues, etc
- 2+ years of experience as a script supervisor working on branded, or commercial content
- Strong knowledge of set protocols & typical working operations
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Must provide personal kit, including laptop, note taking software, etc.
- Samples of script notes should be provided
- Previous branded digital video experience is ideal
- Include a link to your portfolio or provide samples of your work or your reel in your application
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect a supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company, delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. At BuzzFeed, youll work with inspiring colleagues to create tools, technology, & content that helps connect people all over the world.