FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland.
About the role
We are looking for a Human Resources Administrator to join our team in New York. You will be integral to the people team; your data insights & proactive approach will ensure that we are making the right decisions for our people.Youll contribute to implementing policies & programs, while being the first point of contact for all HR matters. The ideal candidate is someone who is resilient, has a hunger for learning & has a strong technical skill set!
What youll do
- Communicates with centralized HR team to ensure consistency of policy, practice & operations
- Responds to employee enquiries; provides information, guidance & direction on programs, processes, & procedures to employees & managers.
- Passionate about creating an inclusive culture that enables employees to be the best version of themselves.
- Delivers a great service to our internal customers, prioritizes the important stuff & delivers to a high standard, & on time.
- Responsible for the development, implementation & maintenance of human resource information systems associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility & usage of employee information for department planning & activities.
- Maintains internal files ensures data accuracy & audits US data across HRIS, & other databases
- Administers & communicates the company's benefits program plan options, features & enrollment requirements; assists employees with benefit claim administration enquiries
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain a clean personal work environment.
- Other duties may be assigned to fulfill DPIs objectives and/or job duties & requirements may be changed as needed to meet current & future business needs.
- The work schedule is 5 days per week, 8 hours per day. Initial start time may vary as shifts are subject to change depending on operating business conditions & needs.
Who were looking for
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required with a minimum of 2 year's prior office experience (Human Resources preferred)
- Ability to organize, prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions & change course of action quickly.
- You must have strong written & verbal communication, interpersonal, relationship building, consulting, teamwork & leadership skills
- You will serve as primary contact to assist employees in resolving issues
- You must be comfortable operating in a matrix & continuously changing environment
- Detail oriented with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Technically savy with specific experience using: Visio, Outlook, Powerpoint,
- A curious thinker with a go-getter personality
- Not being afraid to speak up & voice opinions
- Methodical approach to problem solving
Physical & Mental Demands
Sedentary, exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, or negligible amounts of force frequently, to move objects. The employee must know & follow proper safety protocols, hygiene & dress code requirements, organize travel schedules & coordinate meetings.
What you get in return:
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Flexible holiday allowance
- 401K with company contribution match
- Generous healthcare plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.