Vimeo is looking for a Sr. Product Manager, Mobile to oversee our core Vimeo mobile platforms & own the overall native mobile roadmap & vision. Reporting directly to the SVP of Product & working directly with our mobile engineering lead, the Sr. Mobile Product Manager will ensure a best-in-class mobile experience, prioritize key features that align with Vimeos OKRs, anticipate & make tradeoffs, & execute on the vision of the business, all while keeping the customer needs top of mind. You will work with stakeholders across the business to ensure communication & alignment.
What you'll do:
- Own & manage the native mobile roadmap (iOS & Android), continuously balancing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Align roadmaps with the larger Vimeo-wide strategy to enable professional video management & collaboration at scale
- Deeply understand Vimeos users - from video professionals to educators, SMBs, & Enterprises - as well as the ever-shifting video landscape
- Collaborate with your UX & Engineering lead, leading an agile engineering team, to launch & iterate best-in-class mobile products (across phones, tablets, etc)
- Work with Business Intelligence to identify market opportunities & to measure KPIs, feeding learnings back into the product development process
- Conduct & own all mobile product discovery & user research to identify & prioritize potential new areas of opportunity
- Build upon Vimeos data-driven strategies for development & release impact-driven features to move the business forward
- Collaborate in an inclusive environment that is respectful, open-minded, & effective, & foster a team culture of accountability & self-management
- Work closely with leadership across Vimeo teams, including Engineering, Product Marketing, & BI/Analytics, to build cohesive products for all parts of the business
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 6+ years of Product Management experience, specifically in subscription models, video, and/or SaaS is a nice to have
- Experience launching end-to-end mobile products across a cross-functional team that drives business impact. Well-versed in the levers of a SaaS business & prioritizing products accordingly
- Relentless empathy for users, you are an expert at making cases with data & user research
- Aesthetic for a great user experience & deep appreciation of simple-yet-impactful design
- Strong understanding of native app human interface guidelines
- Strong understanding of technical debt/mobile architecture initiatives balanced out with feature development
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, & identifying & prioritizing competing products to deliver results
- Accustomed to driving results over process in a collaborative, fast-paced environment, consistently navigating & making sense of ambiguity
- Eloquent communicator (both written & oral), comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 175 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.