Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for a performance driven marketing manager to grow customer acquisition through our Programmatic media channel. As a senior manager of the team, you will be responsible for scale cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across programmatic display channels by executing the campaigns, performing campaign trafficking, & using analytics to inform decisions & drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals. We are looking for a candidate who has experience autonomously managing programmatic display campaigns & increasing efficiency through optimization & testing.
You will ...
- Strategically plan, execute & implement display campaigns on ROI basis.
- Implement, test & optimize performance tactics, including audience, creatives, bidding strategy, across multiple acquisition campaigns to maximize efficiency. You will be in charge of the conception & implementation of our display campaigns in US.
- Evaluate campaign performance & set up the right KPIs & report to key stakeholders.
- Develop new partnerships & negotiate new deals with affiliates & publishers & optimize them towards KPIs
- Partner with internal teams to optimize campaign performance; e.g. Brand & Creative, BI, CRM, etc.(targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.)
- Conduct regular testing for display & create a strategic roadmap to ensure both short-term & long term success of the channel
- Collaborate with channel managers across other growth channels to ensure alignment, & find opportunities to achieve overall business growth
- Be responsible for clearly communicate the performance, strategy & visitation to key stakeholders
- A bachelors degree with proven relevant experience in a performance marketing or highly commercial role.
- Approximately 5+ years of experience with display advertising, with a heavy focus on programmatic buying
- Hands-on keyboard experience in DSPs & Display Networks (Google Ads, DV360, TradeDeck, etc).
- Experience with Analytics, Remarketing, RTB, Adserver, tracking, creative & landing page optimization
- Experience handling large budgets, high campaign volume & complex strategies to drive quantifiable results.
- Experience working with performance marketing metrics & platform reporting.
- Familiar with the fast-paced, demanding environment. Strong analytical ability & problem-solving skills. Able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance.
- Strong organizational skills, project management & excellent communication ability
- You are a self-starter & proactive in making the display channel grow & meet targets
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.