As a UX Designer, you determine the user experience of our clients digital products.Youre driven by a passion for designing experiences that display empathy for end-users & help our clients achieve their business goals. Organizing content, developing information architectures, documenting scenarios & use cases, & delivering detailed wireframes & functional specifications is your day-to-day. Most importantly, you produce a variety of design solutions for a given problem & own the execution of key deliverables during the product development process.
- Receive high-level direction & produce detailed wireframes, visual compositions, & prototypes to communicate design intent & action upon client & user feedback.
- Draw insights from data provided by web analytics & research studies & turn those insights into tangible design solutions.
- Collaborate with internal & external engineering teams on all the details that make an experience delightful, through the creation & maintenance of design systems or design languages, documentation, & interaction specifications.
- Manage time effectively & execute according to commitments.
- Design & own a single work area within a project.
- Focus on growing as a designer, soaking up the art of how to effectively sell design, learning how to use a variety of tools, practices, processes, & where they fit into the workflow.
- Be able to understand the process of business development, & provide support by conducting relevant research & producing pitch materials with guidance from leadership.
- Contribute to team culture by bringing a positive attitude, team-oriented approach, & openness to learning & feedback.
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating creative thinking, problem solving, process, & quality.
- Effective communication skills, both orally & in a variety of written & diagrammatic forms.
- Proven interpersonal skills, client relation skills, & ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to provide examples of creative thinking & solving challenges with intuitive & engaging design solutions.
- Thorough, detail-oriented, & highly organized working style with the ability to multi-task & meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility & adaptability to faced-paced & changing environments.
- High proficiency in the use of tools such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, InVision, Principle, & Axure as well as Keynote, Powerpoint, & Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity & experience working with WCAG 2.0 A/AA standards