Townsquare Media Group
Albany, NY, United States
Townsquare Media Albany includes well-known brands like Hot 99.1, Q103, ALT 105.7, & more!
Media & Digital Sales Executive
Are you Commission Driven? Have a sense of what it takes to win? If you want to grow professionally, can move at the speed of light & still have fun - Well then we want to talk to you.
Townsquare Media is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join ourmedia & digital advertising team. You will be selling local advertising for our innovative stations.
- Prospect for qualified local & regional businesses; conduct thorough Customer Needs Analysis (C N A); present & close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Medias many assets for clients: Broadcast & Online radio, digital products such as display, streaming, loyalty programs, e-commerce, audience extension & digital marketing services.
- Leverage our live event platform through sponsorship & sales programs to new & existing clients.
- Create new relationships with local & regional businesses in our area.
- Work with local & corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet & exceed monthly budgets for all product lines & overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data & other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight & value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic & a strong desire to learn.
- Previous sales experience. A history of success with customers & a proven ability to develop & grow revenue.
- Knowledge & experience with digital media.
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, & enthusiastic, & work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting & qualifying.
- Ability to engage clients quickly & develop rapport, with excellent communication & problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelors business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance, & vehicle required.
- Weekly, Monthly, & Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility
- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers & salespeople.
Townsquare is a radio, digital media, entertainment & digital marketing solutions company principally focused on being the premier local advertising & marketing solutions platform in small & mid-sized markets across the U.S. Our assets include 320 radio stations & more than 330+ local websites in 67 U.S. markets, a digital marketing solutions company (Townsquare Interactive), a proprietary digital programmatic advertising platform (Townsquare Ignite) & approximately 200 live events with over one million attendees each year. Our brands include local media assets such asWYRK,KLAQ,K2andNJ101.5; iconic regional & national events such as theTaste of Country Music Festival,WE Fest,Country Jam, theBoise Music Festival, theRed Dirt BBQ & Music FestivalandTaste of Fort Collins; & leading tastemaker music & entertainment websites such asXXLmag.com,TasteofCountry.comandLoudwire.com.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Medias employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to & including discharge.