Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide the right environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As a Financial Manager at Qonto, you will be responsible for identifying all the financial risks at Qonto, & defining all the processes & actions to be put in place to mitigate those & ensure business resilience.
You will be integrated into the growing Risk function & will directly report to Arnaud
, our Head of Risk.
As a Financial Manager at Qonto, you will
• Contribute to efficient asset-liability management: You will forecast our balance sheet evolution & structure over time. You will estimate our regulatory & economic capital consumption. You will use these insights to control our capital planning & asset-liability steering decisions, to make sure we always remain within the boundaries of our risk appetite.
• Identify & analyze risks Qonto is exposed to; by reviewing & keeping up to date the risk map.
• Implement a risk monitoring & reporting framework. You will help the risk team to improve their risk monitoring & reporting capability based on Qonto Risk appetite, by analyzing & identifying all the data sources required to compute all risk indicators. You will also ensure that those risk indicators are always up to date.
• Act as an advisor & reviewer for all new features to be added to the Product; all new features are to be reviewed by the risk team, to ensure that all risks have been correctly identified & that safeguards have been designed.
• Lead risk-reduction projects; at Qonto the risk team is strongly involved in different projects & often acts as a lead on the ones which are related to risk reduction (e.g. ALM projects with the Finance team).
• Maintain, develop & create the set of policies part of the Enterprise Risk Framework (for example liquidity risk policy, investment risk policy, ...)
What you can expect
• To work closely with Qonto's Risk team & also be exposed to other teams and be part of our strategy by making Qonto grow
• To contribute to the development of the Risk function in one of the most promising European scale-ups / Fintech
• To work in a fast-paced
environment with a strong focus on quality
to know more)
• Education: You have a Master's degree, with a specialization in Banking, Insurance, or Risk Management.
• Mastery: You master Excel with its financial or risk modeling applications. SQL and/or Python experience would be a plus.
• Languages: You are native or fluent in English, French would be a plus.
• Hyper-growth environment: You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, where deliverables & priorities rapidly evolve.
• Analytical mind: You have strong analytical skills & a critical mind, & you are able to present the findings of your work to any type of audience.