At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 yearswe've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone part way through their studies with a food safety & quality assurance background.
- Work within the Food Safety & Quality Assurance team to act as a point of contact across other operational teams, including the Production, Procurement & Logistics team.
- Support FSQA in onboarding new suppliers & SKUs, working together with Procurement team to ensure HelloFresh Food Safety standards & regulatory requirements are met.
- Carry out temperature validation trials & input data for the same in a timely manner & report to the FSQA Manager.
- You have a tertiary qualification in Food Safety, Food Science or related discipline from a top-tier university.
- You have strong knowledge on quality management systems, HACCP & GMP. Understanding of FSANZ requirements would be an advantage.
- You have extensive hands-on experience working with Excel & Google Sheets at an intermediate to advanced level (Pivot tables, advanced formulas)
- You have excellent interpersonal & communication skills with both technical & non-technical individuals.
- You are proactive, autonomous & willing to take ownership.
- Ability to work on tasks autonomouslythat have a high level of responsibility & communicate progress effectively to key stakeholders.
- Obsessed with food!
- Autonomous, able to manage a project from start to finish with little guidance
- Proactive & meticulous
- Curious & passionate about our business
What we offer...
- You take responsibility from Day one
- You work in a passionate & dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth
- Outstanding team atmosphere & an international mix
Duration:6 Months PAID Internship with the possibility to extend. You MUST have the right to work in NZ for the duration of the contract.
Start date: March 2020