EasyKnock is a real estate technology company on a mission to change the way homeownership is approached. Our main product, Sell & Stay, is a sale-leaseback with an option to repurchase, & the first of its kind. Homeowners are able to access the equity they need, without wading through the bureaucratic red tape of traditional banks & lenders. More uniquely, they have the time & flexibility to repurchase their home, or move, at any point.
Roughly 25% of Americans who apply for traditional refinancing are rejected, & have few options. With Sell & Stay they access the money & time they need, through a transparent transaction that protects them.
We are looking to expand our team with a hire that will be tasked with taking on a variety of projects related to marketing analytics & marketing strategy. If youre an analytical self-starter who wants to take on new challenges every day, youll be perfect for this role. In this role, youll be required to use a full range of strategic, analytical, & creative skills to help our customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Testing & iterating on marketing strategies across a number of different channels
- Developing & managing paid advertising campaigns
- Gathering & interpreting data in order to make strategic suggestions
- Helping executive team with data analysis, data tooling, & reporting
- Working closely with multiple EasyKnock marketing leaders across a variety of projects.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors Degree program,
- Currently a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior
- Coursework in math, science, statistics, finance, or econometrics
- Genuine passion for quantitative thinking
- A proven track record of applying analytical findings to projects
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Preferred Qualifications
- Experience working in a fast-paced & scrappy team environment
- Experience with SQL, Tableau, & Salesforce
Locations: New York, NY
This position is credit only.