As a Senior UX Designer, you'll join a tight-knit, collaborative team of UX designers who care deeply about creating thorough & intuitive experiences. In this role, you will be partnering closely with various product managers in charge of distinct product capabilities as well as broad, cross-product initiatives. This is a unique opportunity to work in a company who is the leader in its market & continues to invest in expanding its advantage. In addition, you'll work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment with experienced industry leaders.
The role will be remote & preferably located in the West Coast (San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, Oregon)
What will you do?
- Create & communicate end-to-end scenarios & interaction models based on well thought out user centered design thinking
- Create wireframes, prototypes & other UX deliverables, utilizing modular dev-friendly components
- Collaborate with development teams to form & test creative, high value solutions that can be shipped relatively quickly
- Conduct in-depth interviews & obtain feedback from current & potential customers.
- Contribute to the UX team's roadmap of usability & enhancement improvements across the platform.
What are we looking for?
- 7-10 years of experience in product design.
- Experience & expertise of solving enterprise application (eCommerce, B2B/B2B2C) interaction design problems.
- You're a sharp, strong visual communicator. You care equally about users, utility & design details.
- Driven by data, you're passionate about attacking complex, enterprise-level problems, crafting fluid experiences that people love.
-Deeply experienced in the activities UX design in particular: wireframes, user story mapping, conceptual design, flow charts, pencil sketches, screen mock-ups
- Self-organized & proactive: you will be expected to work autonomously as well as coordinating your work & the work of other designers with the product team.
- Experience contributing throughout the software product design process: from discovery & user research to high-fidelity designs, engineering specs & usability testing.
- Deep working knowledge/experience working in Sketch. Proficiency in additional modern design tools such as Invision, Webflow, UX Pin, Adobe Creative Suite, as well as workflow tools such as Abstract & Zeplin.
NuORDER is the leading wholesale eCommerce platform. Brands use NuORDER to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments & make smarter buys in real-time. The NuORDER platform was engineered with flexibility & scale in mind, empowering businesses of all sizes with enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California; NuORDER connects more than 2,500 brands & 500,000 retailers globally, helping them grow & win together. For more information, visit www.nuorder.com
We're creative, innovative, & helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled & on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - & we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each & every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective & progress to NuORDER's growth & success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary & benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, equity, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid parental leave.