About this role:
MealPal is a fast-growing startup changing the way lunch works. We partner with thousands of restaurants in 20 markets across six countries to make getting a delicious & affordable lunch easier than ever!
Were looking to hire a Summer Strategy Associate in the Office of the CEO who will report directly to the Chief of Staff. This role will work across all the teams at the company & calls for a combination of strategic thinking, analytics, & strong operational execution.
Were excited to chat with you about joining us!
What youll do:
- Support strategic business decision-making across the operations, marketing, analytics, engineering, & finance teams
- Own special projects (e.g., tracking customer sentiment analysis, competitive analyses, user segmentation, new adjacencies exploration) & deliver results to the executive leadership team
- Monitor performance metrics to track & manage the progress of key cross-functional initiatives
- Prepare internal communications for company-wide presentations & events
Who you are:
- Undergraduate student in the Class of 2021
- Excellent organizational & communication skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to meet deadlines & thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A data-driven & analytical mindset, bonus for strong Excel experience
- Can-do, positive attitude; crazy hustle; entrepreneurial mind-set
- Self-motivated & comfortable juggling & coordinating multiple projects at once
- Interest in the startup & food tech/hospitality space