Company Description|Job Description
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developers in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour Interactive is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities & personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
At Business Solutions, we increase our clients' results & efficiency by developing products harnessing the power of Game Design Thinking & gamification. We use some of the video game attributes to create engaging digital products for consumers or to promote employee engagement. We work with some of the biggest brands in Canada & the world.
What will you do ?
- Develop new server functionalities & maintain existing code base
- Write specifications prior to new feature development
- Diagnose & resolve problems to improve robustness
- Collaborate closely with other programmers to provide services for the API
- Develop & perform functional & load testing
- Optimize code, with consideration to the live & online aspect of the API
- Perform routing code review for team members
- Previous experience working with Amazon Web Service technologies: EC2, RDS, Dynamo, S3, Elasticache
- Experience developing Application servers using Apache
- Developed high throughput application servers usingNode.js and/or JAVA
- Have strong relational & non relational database experience (DynamoDB, MongoDB, MySQL, Redis or other)
- Have strong data modeling experience with focus on performance & maintenance
- Experience with load testing & with distributed load generators
Would be great assets to have :
- RESTful API development experience
- Development experience in a Unix environment
- Experienced in TCP & UPD networking & creating highly reliable, scalable distributed server systems
- Experience profiling & optimizing server systems (network, CPU, memory, IO)
- Experience with client / server development including security & network traffic management
- Experience using ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ or other messaging systems
- Use of Hadoop, Thrift, MapReduce and/or RESTful APIs
Toutes vos informations resteront confidentielles conformment aux directives de l'EEO.