Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Member Support Agents resolve issues & answer questions from our members about the Omada program & app via email & phone. Omada Agents are excited about educating people about how the Omada program works, & are ready to help members troubleshoot through any barriers, ensuring quick resolve & a positive experience. Agents arent afraid to ask questions, & are eager to learn about new product features & updates to better assist our members. Agents looking to grow their career in operations will express interest in Member Support processes, how we work, identify ways we can improve & drive those ideas to completion. Member Support Agents thrive working in a team, & are always willing to help, both members & team mates.
Youll love this role if you are passionate about working on a team, providing stellar service experiences, able to nurture collaboration, hungry to learn the nuances of our digital health business, & enthusiastic about the ambiguity of a constantly changing start-up environment. Our teams mission is to delight those we help & resolve problems quickly, accurately, & with empathy. We strive to deliver a seamless Omada experience to our members.
- Serve our bi-lingual members - communicate with our members both over the phone, & in writing, in English & Spanish
- Communicate & provide support to members over chat, email, & phone in a way that embodies the company mission & values
- Process applications with accuracy & with attention to detail in a considerate & timely manner
- Go above & beyond to provide world class member experiences resolving members inquiries & overall put our members first
- Increase overall member satisfaction by meeting & exceeding support metrics & service levels
- Be empowered to work autonomously, continuously learning, & are expected to adhere to meeting schedules, times, & prioritize accordingly
- Act with discretion & confidentiality when handling member information
- Develop & maintain an aptitude & knowledge of our products, processes & systems
- Work in close partnership with peers & cross-functional teams to improve Member Support processes
- Periodically work on special short-term projects to offer customized support for new products or enhancements
- Adaptability - Be able to quickly shift & adjust course as needed with an ever changing environment
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Experience on a growing support team at a startup or in the health industry
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service or call center experience
- The desire to serve participants by providing a kind, caring, & thorough service experience
- A positive & calming presence, as you prioritize & progress in a quick-paced environment
- A love for process & efficiency, & a drive to improve process through problem analysis, testing, iteration & validation
- Resourcefulness, flexibility, & diligence to solve any issues that arise
- A yes and, ready-to-serve commitment to our team & participants
- Passion for a career in Operations & for Omada Healths mission
You will love this job if this describes you:
- You are first to tackle toughest support cases, enjoying the challenge of solving new issues well
- You mindfully manage your stress levels, focus on what matters most in managing your time, & maintain a positive, calm presence within a startup environment
- Availability 8am - 6pm EST
- Bilingual, in writing & speaking, in English & Spanish
- Must be available during the holiday season
- Must be available January through March (no extended vacation)
- Must be available for 40 hours during first week for training
- Must be able to commute to the office should we return to work in-office
- Must be able to commit to working some holidays
- 16+ hours per week
- This is a non-benefit role
About Omada Health:
Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, & integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes & hypertension, as well as anxiety & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, & curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 400,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, & other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.