Big dreams often start small. From an idea in a London pub, we have grown into a global cloud enabler which operates across 7 countries & speak over 30 languages.
Our purpose at Cloudreach is to enable innovation. We do this by helping enterprise customers adopt & harness the power of cloud computing. We believe that the growth of a great business can only be fueled by great people, so join us in our partnership with AWS, Microsoft & Google & help us build one of the most disruptive companies in the cloud industry. Its not your average job, because Cloudreach is not your average company.
The Software Delivery Manager holds accountability for the successful delivery & release of milestones within the Software Program.
He or she will be responsible for & take ownership of all aspects of Program & Project Management as required, ensuring efforts are delivered not only on time, but also generate lasting value for Cloudreach as we endeavor to become to a world-class, Software-enabled business.
What do we look for?
You will be an integral part of a fast moving, ever-evolving business & therefore must have the capability to manage change effectively & act as an ambassador for our team. You will also be able to navigate an organization with over 500 people & pool information in response to a wide range of potential requests.
This role requires a high degree of organization skills & project management experience. Your skills & traits will include but not be limited to:
- Proven record as a Project Manager in a product/software delivery or enablement function within the technology sector. Youve delivered difficult business and/or IT programs with a positive attitude & no excuses
- Product Experience youve worked in a product-based environment before, & understand the differences in delivery/working styles
- Adaptable: You are comfortable working in an often ambiguous & continuously changing environment
- Strong attention to detail: You are a stickler for the details & can easily manage large quantities of minutiae
- Organizational talent: You have exceptional organizational skills. You can prioritize your workload & manage time effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Prioritization: Youre able to balance multiple, concurrent projects & prioritize for the most important things
- Initiative & leadership: You are the definition of a self-starter with excellent collaboration & peer leadership skills. You can work independently with various teams across the entire organization & demonstrate initiative in assisting the team in all areas of our daily business,
- Creative: You are a creative thinker who can think differently & are innovative in the ways you approach problems & build a strategy to solve them
- Tenacious: With your positive can-do attitude, you have a proactive approach to work & the resolve to work out any issues that may arise
- Generalist: you have experience in Business Analysis (process mapping, requirements gathering, implementation). You often bring this experience to bear in examining the problem in a big-picture & holistic way
- You have a high standard for outputs & pride yourself on the quality of your work
- Excellent communication skills: You are confident communicating with all stakeholder levels: Cloudreach, Customer, 3rd Parties & Partners - both verbal & written.
- You have a desire to grow a career in product: You are driven & motivated by the possibilities ahead!
- Multi-level relationships: you are a great relationship builder & are able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Ultimate team player: you are able to work with & through others. This role must be someone who Is super easy to work with that shows the right balance of patience & persistence
What will you do?
- Build delivery/release time & cost estimates in liaison with other functional areas & expertise, including gathering requirements, craft the right strategy or approach, create actionable plans, execute & manage plans, measure success, & close the project
- Work with the Engine Leaders to define the associated roadmap for delivery/release, including monitoring & helping shape messaging about how delivery/releases align to key business drivers
- Create & implement detailed release management plans, change/communications plan, including identification of activities & their logical dependencies
- Understanding, identifying & proactively managing risks & issues
- Proactively manage/control change & risk throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring that all changes made to a projects baselined scope, time, cost & quality objectives or agreed benefits are identified, evaluated, approved, rejected or deferred
Organization & Coordination
- Attend relevant team meetings to document key points of discussion & ensure stakeholders are aware of meeting outputs
- Organize & collate department communications including product updates, bulletins, roadmaps, newsletters, etc
Delivery / Release
- Put into practice the strategy & associated plans (project, communications, & change) for a specific change or program, including securing the necessary resources & support systems to turn the vision into a practical reality
- Support & manage release, launch & go-to-market plans, ensuring all key enablement activities take place before the target launch date & that all information is up-to-date
- Drive the team to meet benefits, business, schedule, & budget objectives of initiatives
- Communicate & build momentum across the business
- Facilitate the resolution of issues or conflicts during the course of the effort to remove any roadblocks
- Work as part of the Software Team that acts as the central resource & driving force for the design, process, development, test, quality & marketing of software product(s) & solutions as they move from conception to release.
- Work with Commercial Operations & other functional / operational groups to ensure alignment towards the successful rollout & ramp-up of new products, enhancements & solutions
- Be the liaison for Commercial Operations, ACE (Marketing), Finance / Billing, & others with the new product offerings: regular communication, launch planning/coordination, training, go-to-market strategy, & problem resolution
- Support the Solutions Engine by driving the execution & managing all tactical details throughout the lifecycle of a project/release, including tracking of all launch activities, enablement activities & other supporting assets
- Create & maintain comprehensive documentation of all activities including building up a knowledge base
- Handle multiple launches/releases & manage a significant amount of projects assigned over different products, including the capability to differentiate between different priorities in order to accomplish the team's goals
What are our cloudy perks?
- A MacBook Pro & iphone or google pixel (your pick!)
- Unique cloudy culture -- we work hard & play hard
- Uncapped holidays & your birthday off
- World-class training & career development opportunities through our own Cloudy University
- Centrally-located offices
- Fully stocked kitchen & team cloudy lunches, taking over a restaurant or two every Friday
- Office amenities like pool tables & Xbox on the big screen TV
- Working with a collaborative, social team, & growing your skills faster than you will anywhere else
- Quarterly kick-off events with the opportunity to travel abroad
- Full benefits & 401k match