Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As the lead engineer of the Workflows team at Unqork, you will continue to build the workflow tool on the Unqork platform. This is a critical role in helping to design, build, & own an industry-changing product.
- Champion technical excellence & provide technical leadership by example on your team
- Contribute to the architecture & development of features to evolve the Unqork platform
- Partner with product managers to identify actionable opportunities, & design solutions that positively impact the workflows tool
- Participate as a primary stakeholder in planning the product roadmap, managing priorities, & in the day-to-day performance of your team
- Reach across teams to help accomplish cross-cutting goals & clear blockers
Who you are:
- You are excited to mentor a cohesive, high functioning team in a fast-paced environment
- You are pragmatic in your approach to engineering & leadership
- You care about serving customers & delivering a great product
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent & self-motivated
- You are never done learning, & seek opportunities to continuously hone your craft
- You are up to speed on industry best practices, such as TDD, CI/CD, & eager to spread your knowledge
- You strive to architect elegant solutions to otherwise complicated problems
What were looking for:
- 5+ years of full-stack engineering experience, including 2+ years leading a team of engineers
- Experience collaborating with product managers, resulting in a successful track record of releasing quality, adopted software
- Familiarity with MongoDB
- Technology startup experience
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.