About the right team member:
At ClassPass we believe partnering with companies who share our values can help thousands of more people live active lives. We are seeking an entrepreneurial, highly-motivated individual to help grow our burgeoning corporate sales channel. The right candidate isnt afraid of striking up a conversation with someone they just met. They think outside the box, by iterating on a pitch deck, crafting a convincing email proposal or influencing stakeholders to close a deal. This role is ideal for someone with a few years of full-cycle, relationship-based selling, & is excited to bring their skills to the ClassPass team to hit the ground running.
- Organize & vet both inbound & prospective mid to large corporate clients coming through the funnel
- Manage your own opportunity by utilizing online & offline sources to cultivate new & existing opportunities to develop & maintain your own pipeline
- Research, prospect & sell potential corporate wellness program to potential corporate clients & maintain a strong close rate of corporate customers.
- Drive through the full sales cycle by making/sending introductory calls & emails, assessing & building the relationship, performing sales presentations & closing the deal.
- Develop creative, fun, & innovative ways in which you connect & build out your relationships with potential partners & share across the team.
- Manage sales pipeline & project management of signed accounts
- Develop & maintain relationships with key accounts in order to drive employee retention & satisfaction
- Collaborate cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure successful corporate launches
- Maintain strong industry knowledge of the benefits & corporate wellness space, & craft ClassPass value proposition & positioning.
- Participate in conferences, tradeshows & events as necessary.
- Demonstrated sales experience with a track record of relentlessly high standards & top performance
- Comfortable & confident interacting with a wide range of stakeholders, including senior-level management (internal & external).
- Excellent research, lead generation, written & oral communication skills.
- Expert at navigating networks & building professional relationships
- Highly organized individual with the ability to prioritize & attention to detail
- A team player & comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Resilience & an ability to overcome objections & obstacles with an openness to feedback, & dedication to consistent self improvement
- Technical experience in computer programs such as CRM systems, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree & 3-4 years relevant experience
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.