Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters mostcreating experiences & promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorados Best Paying Companies! Weve also been listed on Wealthfronts Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London, & remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, & learn more about our mission, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
Ready to make an impact? As part of Iterables Product Marketing team, you get to craft & lead compelling initiatives that bring our products to life in the service of helping our customers take the next step in building & creating their own compelling customer experience.
You are responsible for leading the go-to-market activities for a product line including - positioning, launch strategy (go-to-market), sales enablement, & ongoing demand for products within Iterables cross-channel messaging platform. You work with the rest of the product marketing team to advance the full platform, working on the strategy for a slate of products within our full suite of software, which includes our Workflow Studio, AI solutions, analytics, as well as our ecosystem of integrations & partners.
In this highly cross-functional role, you partner with the product manager, marketing, sales, services & support teams to ensure a product's success through launches & campaigns.
Youll get to:
- Orchestrate & lead large-scale & complex product launches & go-to-market activities using relevant & effective channels & communications.
- Craft differentiated & world-class positioning & messaging for overall product lines & individual products you manage.
- Collaborate across teams to build timely platform-wide, or industry specific, product pitches & content.
- Develop an expert understanding of Iterables products, use cases, & the markets we compete in & be able to demo our products effectively.
- Drive competitive analysis for your product area & cross-functionally communicate with product, sales, & others to ensure our positioning is up-to-date.
- Enable the sales team with world-class internal & external content (demos, decks, comparisons) that demonstrates the power of our products.
We are looking for people who:
- Have a track record of ideating & executing on innovative, impactful go-to-market tactics
- Are skilled storytellers able to develop a memorable narrative for any product, & for various personas, & can coach others to do the same
- Can interpret usage data or market research to make decisions effectively
- Excel at leading & influencing across teams, harnessing disparate motivations to achieve a shared goal
- Will become fascinated by our market & customer base & motivated by their success
- Can manage complexity well & are adaptable to change
- Have a growth mindset
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
Weve rethought traditional workplace planning & are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether its in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: (7/12/2021)