At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft connects people to transportation to change the way we live & get around our communities. Lyft is growing rapidly, & we are looking for an HR Operations Coordinator to help us scale with our organization.
The HR Operations Coordinator provides a smooth, caring experience for our employees & validates the integrity of our employee data through administration of new hire programs such as orientation, I-9 processing, & background checks.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of orientation logistics, I-9 verifications & background check processing
- Tackle data entry with enthusiasm, timeliness, & strict attention to detail
- Develop & execute continuous data auditing
- Partner with Recruiting, People Business Partners, HR Information Systems, & Team Member Experience teams to implement new processes & improve existing practices around transaction processing, data collection, & organization
- Hone your already-strong verbal & written communication skills to accurately, timely, & professionally communicate to new hires, existing team members, & managers using our ticketing system
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-volume hiring environment with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Workday business processes is preferred
- Experience fielding employee questions; Zendesk experience preferred
- Prior work experience performing data audits & reconciliation
- Basic spreadsheet proficiency (e.g. vLookup, pivot tables, etc)
- Extremely detail oriented, with high standards for accuracy & precision, & ability to handle sensitive data with confidentiality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Resourceful & has the willingness to do whatever needs to get done with integrity & accountability
- Team player, excellent at building relationships within your team & across teams
- Excel in situations where you can think critically & anticipate issues before they arise
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.