Cohesity is redefining data management from the ground up to solve a critical challenge facing businesses today: mass data fragmentation. Most enterprise data backups, archives, file shares, object stores, & data used for test/dev & analytics sits in fragmented infrastructure silos that make it hard to protect, expensive to manage, & difficult to analyze. Cohesity consolidates silos onto one web-scale platform, spanning on-premises, cloud, & the edge, & uniquely empowers organizations to run apps on that platform making it easier than ever to back up & extract insights from data.
Were a values-led company looking for great people who love challenges, are collaborative & curious, unafraid to try, & passionate about customer success.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Architect, design, develop & maintain next generation Data Protection features on our large-scale distributed Cohesity DataPlatform
- Collaborate with product management, other cross functional leads & teams on both technical & business strategy to shape the future product roadmap of Data Protection solutions
- Implement product features for Data Protection on premise & cloud platform
- Drive accountability for test driven development, delivery of high-quality features & resilient enterprise-ready solutions
- Lead a culture of team ownership & direct individual & team accountability to continuously improve how they work & achieve results
- Able to work in various layers of the software stack
- Participate in Agile development scrum ceremonies.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (Bachelors or above)
- Strong data structures, algorithms, coding skills, analytical & problem-solving skills
- 3-10+ years of experience in software development, preferably in enterpriseData Protection
- Experience in buildingdistributed systems
- Proficiency with at least one modern programming languages such asC++, Java, or Go, preferably C++
- Experience working with Oracle database, & good RMAN scripting.
- Knowledge working on RAC, TDE, CDB/PDB, DataGuard configuration & exceptional trouble-shooting skills.
- Knowledge ofboth Linux & Windows