Fastly helps people stay better connected with the things they love. Fastlys edge cloud platform enables customers to create great digital experiences quickly, securely, & reliably by processing, serving, & securing our customers applications as close to their end-users as possible at the edge of the Internet. The platform is designed to take advantage of the modern internet, to be programmable, & to support agile software development. Fastlys customers include many of the worlds most prominent companies, including Vimeo, Pinterest, The New York Times, & GitHub.
We're building a more trustworthy Internet. Come join us.
We are seeking a motivated individual to join the Product Growth team. You are data driven, love to problem solve & enjoy a fast-paced & fast-growing environment. You will identify new opportunities, evaluate existing models, & help launch new pricing & packaging strategies. Your work will drive critical decisions that are core to our long-term success. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly analytical professional to get exposure to senior leaders within the company, work cross-functionally & get mentorship from product, marketing, & strategy leaders.
What You'll Do
- Drive structured & ad-hoc analysis & pricing modeling
- Perform margin & pricing analysis to support product initiatives
- Partner with product, finance & sales teams on pricing models & strategies for products & packaging solutions
- Analyze data from different sources & translate complex analysis into impactful business insights
- Develop processes & validation methods that ensure accuracy & consistency with data from multiple sources
- Collaborate with BI & Product teams to develop meaningful dashboards & insightful analysis for self-service use
- Continuously evaluate models & performance against our market & competition, driving towards optimization & growth
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years of experience in pricing or analytical field
- Knowledge of Cloud, SaaS or technology product pricing is highly recommended
- Expert knowledge of Excel & proficient in modeling & analysis
- Experience with analytical tools such as SQL, Tableau, Big Query, DOMO
- Strong analytical background with shown problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead & prioritize work & communicate effectively
- Excellent reporting & presentation skills
- Hardworking & proactive, enjoys working with complex, cross-functional teams & programs
- Ability to build relationships & work collaboratively to drive results
- We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects & initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
- We love distributed teams. Fastlys home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices & employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, & we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, & an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
- We value diversity. Growing & maintaining our inclusive & diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work & have the ability to be successful -- every day.
- We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people & were not one size fits all. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans & animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, & more. We love employees for who they are & what they are passionate about.
Were always looking for humble, sharp, & creative folks to join the Fastly team. If you think you might be a fit please apply!
Fastly is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity & to providing employees with a safe & welcoming work environment free of discrimination & harassment.
Employment decisions at Fastly are based on business needs, job requirements & individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Fastly encourages applicants from all backgrounds.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act & certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Fastly. Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.