Build the Makers teams at Flexport
WHO's it with:
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,500+ Flexporters across 14 global offices. And were just getting started. Were looking for a full-cycle Recruiter to join our small but rapidly expanding Talent Acquisition team based here in Amsterdam. In this key role you will be drive our recruitment efforts for our Makers team.
WHAT youll be doing:
You will act as a Talent Advisor to our Engineering Leaders both here in Amsterdam & San Francisco. Using your extensive knowledge of the European technical market you will be able to partner with Senior Leaders to consult & manage expectations. Working with them to define roles & process. And developing search plans to drive strong & diverse candidate pipelines. You will be the Technical hiring advocate for Europe promoting & developing the Flexport Employer Brand.
WHAT youll need:
- You will be an experienced internal recruiter who comes with knowledge & a passion for the European Technical market.
- You will enjoy being hands on but at the same time can consult & advise managers at a senior level.
- Your proven track record working in an internal Talent Acquisition function will mean that you can create & run a slick process.
- You will be highly adaptable in your approach having the ability to pivot & tailor your style to the needs of the role & business area.
- You will be a natural networker who enjoys attending & organising events
- Driven by data- to manage both your pipeline & expectations.
- Hustle. The success of our company depends on our ability to find, assess, & sell the best of the best
- Humility. No task is too big or too small
WHY youll want it:
This is a super exciting time to join our small but rapidly exciting Talent Acquisition team in a role where you will be empowered to make decisions & thrive. You will have exposure at leadership level & therefore have the ability to make a real difference. If you thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment, are unafraid to embrace new ideas & contribute to the future success of an exciting business then we want to hear from you!
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.