Phreesiasdigital patient engagement platform delivers targetedandrelevant messagingtotens ofmillions of patients eachyear.Phreesiais lookingfor aDigital Patient Engagement Analystto join our growing Data Science Team;someonewho is smart,eager to learn, & has outstanding technical & problem-solving skills. This role is responsible for the operation & optimization of our digital patient engagement platform including setting up our campaigns, monitoring on-going campaigns as wellasanalysisof thecontent delivery network.
You will join a team of exceptionally smart,humorous,quick-witted, & dedicated coworkers, all passionate about data & healthcare.Above all else, you shouldlovesolving complex problems, andbecommitted to constant improvement, both of yourself & those around you.
- Manage configuration, deployment, andtesting for Phreesias Digital Patient Engagement products
- Monitor & analyze campaign metrics to ensure proper delivery
- Identify & diagnose issueswith content delivery
- Analyze available data sources to continually improve & optimize targeting & delivery of content
- Gather and organize data for auditing purposes
- Work cross-functionally with colleagues in other departments to optimize client & product configurations
- Run ad-hoc analyses to support different business needs
- Optimize targetedengagementstrategiesthroughmodeling,forecasting, & evaluation
- Build customized dashboards for internal & external clients
- Take ownership of data products & ensure they are properly tracked throughout their lifecycle
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 2+ year of experience as a data analyst, business analyst or data scientist
- Detail oriented with strong analytic skills
- Strong Exceland SQLskills
- Professional command of advanced search capabilities including but not limited to string manipulation, regex, fuzzy searching.
- Experience with scripting or statistical languages like Python orR
- Ability to reconcile & analyze large data sets to extract key metrics & identify trends
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams at varying levels
- Healthcare experience & basic understanding of clinical terms
- Experience in Ad Operations & digitalmedia
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care. Our solutions are in all 50 states, & we check in 70 million patients a year!
Basically, what you are doing here matters & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients we also care about our employees. We are proud to say that we have grown 40% each year & consistently continue to do so. If you crave working with driven & engaged colleagues, a structured sales process, consistent recognition, defined career path, & enjoy working in revamped new areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits & Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/vision coverage, & short/long-term & life insurance plan
- 401(k) savings plan
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Unlimited snacks & drinks in our offices
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement & internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada
- Tuition & certification reimbursement as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse & inclusive environment & are an equal opportunity employer.
Be sure to check out our Instagram @PhreesiaCareers & Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PhreesiaCareers/