Who We Are:
We believe a workplace food program is something employees should love & look forward to every day. Powered by technology & a network of over 2,000 restaurants, Fooda feeds hungry people at work through our ongoing food programs located within companies & office buildings. Every day, each Fooda location is served by different restaurants that come onsite & serve fresh lunch from their chefs unique menus. Fooda operates in over 20 major US cities & plans to continue its expansion across the United States. Eight out of ten employees believe Fooda is one of their companys top perks.
Fooda is currently recruiting for a Part-Time Popup Event Coordinator to support our growing popup client roster. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with a hospitality or event background who are eager to learn about customer service & Fooda's growing network of restaurants.
Who You Are:
- You love building relationships with customers & enjoy customer service
- You are friendly, high energy & love interacting with other people
- You are empathetic at your core yet comfortable being tough & taking a stand
- You are savvy with technology & will be comfortable in a fast-paced startup
- You are optimistic in the face of problems & know that youre capable of finding solutions
- You are able to lift & carry up to 40 lbs & stand for up to two hours
- You are very organized & detail oriented. Type-A personality is a plus!
- Prior catering or serving experience required
- Build relationships with customers by solving problems, & managing issues that arise
- Gain competency with Foodas technology & standard operations procedures
- Be confident problem solving for issues such as incorrect orders, late deliveries, late restaurant arrivals, or incorrect email communication
- Strong communication skills & being a self-starter are required
- Escalate issues to manager when necessary to keep them informed after attempting to handle issue yourself
- Able to work seamlessly with various technologies at a moments notice
- Must be comfortable giving feedback to vendor concerning portion size, service, etc
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday 9AM - 2PM
What We'll Hook You Up With:
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Pre-tax commuter expense benefit
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience!
Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. No phone calls or recruiters please.