Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant pharmacy experience that works for everyone, & technology that enables customized outcomes for patients, doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team is laser focused on creating the best healthcare experience for our customers, & driving meaningful value & better outcomes for every participant in the healthcare system. Everyone who uses Capsule raves about it - we have 5,000+ five-star app reviews - & were expanding quickly to get that experience in the hands of as many people as possible. Weve raised over $250 million from the best internet & healthcare investors to enable that expansion.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are intensely focused on our customers, energized to accomplish ambitious goals, & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, wed love to have you join us.
About the Role:
Own & lead Operations recruiting & overall talent acquisition strategy for our fast growing Operations teams. Partner with Operations leaders to understand & anticipate hiring needs, & manage, coach, & align the Operations recruiting team to successfully achieve hiring goals.
- Build capabilities to allow the Operations recruiting team to build & maintain robust candidate pipelines for hourly & salaried roles
- Coach & mentor a team of Operations recruiters - focused primarily on hiring non-exempt teammates in NY/NJ & Capsules expansion markets throughout the US
- Establish relevant KPIs & goals for Operations recruiting & ensure that the Operations recruiting team is meeting them
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process for key Operations roles, particularly managers & other experienced hires
- Understand the labor market in each of our markets & come up with creative ways to engage with A+ talent, especially in expansion markets
- Be a strategic partner to Operations leaders by providing compensation advice, market insights, & strategic insight to increase the quality & pace of hiring & improve offer acceptance rates
- Maintain data integrity practices & provide regular insights to Capsules People team & Operations team leadership in order to elevate & improve Operations recruiting process & strategies
- You have a bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- You have 7-10 years of recruiting experience
- You have 2-4 years of people management experience
- You have a track record for building & growing high performance recruiting teams
- You possess proven success hiring A+ talent
- You are an excellent communicator & have the ability to partner with executive team
- You have experience using relevant recruiting metrics & data to identify problems, provide insights, & drive decisions
- You are well-versed in modern recruiting practices & standard tools (Greenhouse, Gem, LinkedIn Recruiter, G Suite, etc.)
- You are passionate about healthcare & our mission to improve the pharmacy experience
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.