Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, & ultimately build an open, accessible & fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a front-end engineer to join our engineering team to build the next generation Blockchain Explorer & related Data Products. This is an opportunity to develop one of the most popular & visited websites in the crypto ecosystem. In this role you will be responsible for delivering the user interface to power future block explorers market data products, & innovative visualizations.
Our engineering teams are involved in all aspects of the product lifecycle, from idea generation, design, prototyping, planning, execution & shipping. As a senior software engineer you should lead by example - driving the technical discussions, influencing the approach & making a positive impact on the team's development by advocating the best engineering practices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build beautiful user interfaces across our exciting product portfolio.
- Develop innovative visualizations of the crypto ecosystem
- Work closely with our designers through to implementation to best serve the needs of current a future customers.
- Write well-tested, reliable code for use by millions of users who use our wallet.
- Proactively collaborate with team members, ensuring the sharing of knowledge & efficient division of labour.
- Work on the most interesting & challenging problems in the cryptocurrency space.
- Get exposure to the latest technologies & developments in a technology & product driven company.
- Work on an industry-leading product with millions of users.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain.com is integrity.
- Experience building innovative data visualizations
- You thrive on learning new technologies & dont believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. That being said, you can expect to work with ES6, Styled Components, & React/Redux.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth & rapidly evolving business environment.
- You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- You understand requirements beyond the written word & have a sharp eye.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard & take time when you need it.
- Unlimited learning policy; order the technical resources you need or simply pick something up from our company library.
- Apple equipment.
- Full-time salary based on experience & meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- Resume and/or CV & LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github or Stackoverflow.
- Personal websites or blogs (if applicable).
- Your favourite GIF
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a Controller):
- Blockchain Access UK.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US)
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controllers recruitment related activities, which include setting up & conducting interviews & tests for applicants, evaluating & assessing the results thereto, & as is otherwise needed in the recruitment & hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, & selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, a cloud services provider located in the United States of America & engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment & hiring process on Controllers behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, & to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.