Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Growth team is responsible for growing Clover's geographic footprint by identifying, evaluating, developing, & gaining access to new territories. We make the first impression on community stakeholders & serve as the frontline ambassadors of Clover's Mission. We strive to have authentic connections with a wide range of stakeholders while uncovering opportunities to offer a new kind of Medicare to prospective members.
As a Market Development Associate, you identify yourself as a self-starter with an entrepreneurial edge who has a passion for selling & building relationships in your community. You hold yourself accountable to the highest compliance standards & are always striving to drive overall growth & brand recognition . You will be responsible for establishing relationships with brokers, providers, & key community figures in order to grow Clovers presence & enrollment growth targets. You believe in using technology & data to drive sales strategy & execute on key deliverables.
As a Market Development Associate, you will:
- Assist with the full life cycle of event strategies in your assigned territory.
- Assist in the identification of key providers & marketing locations in your territory.
- Establish the relationship with enrolled medical physicians to ensure they are engaged & aware of the benefits of Clover partnership.
- Act as a Clover brand ambassador to community groups both in educational and/or sales seminar settings. Assist with grassroots relationship building with influential members of the community.
- Be held accountable for reaching challenging membership & lead generation targets while managing the sales cycle development.
- Provide on the ground customer & broker support when necessary.
- Assist the organization on growth related tasks & customer engagement.
- Serve as the feedback loop for Clover in the territory you are assigned to, sculpting the most efficient & financially sound sales channel mix that uniquely fits the market you are operating in.
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy the hustle of sales & can't imagine yourself doing anything else. You are extremely results-driven & thrive when working on a high-performing team.
- You are a people person. You enjoy interacting & building relationships with different types of people every single day.
- You are mission-driven and passionate about improving the lives of Medicare-eligibles in your community.
- You are a proactive communicator. You are clear, honest & timely in both written & verbal application.
- You have an insatiable curiosity and appetite to learn. You are always looking to improve experience, processes, & methods of execution.
- You have an entrepreneurial approach to work & are always thinking critically when solving problems.
- You are highly organized & have excellent time management skills.
You should get in touch if:
- You are a fully licensed sales agent in Georgia.
- You have sales experience & knowledge of your local Medicare market.
- You have strong relationship management experience & presentation skills.
- You are able to travel 50-75% of the time (or as needed) throughout your geographic area.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.