Meetup's Employee Experience team is dedicated to building an environment where people can thrive -- from the time they apply, to their first interview, onboarding on day one, & all throughout their entire Meetup career. Our recruiting team operates with a care for excellence & is looking for an organized, upbeat coordinator who will help craft a powerful experience for the next Meetup team members.
The Recruiting Coordinator is the backbone of our team. They will work closely with the recruiters, hiring managers & our entire Employee Experience team to build & organize a candidate experience. You should be comfortable managing a high volume of candidates in a tech environment, & will be responsible for coordinating a seamless interview process from start to finish.
Meetup employees are bold, supportive, & passionate about enabling people to come together & create the future of real community, a future where people embrace their differences & similarities, show up, do things, & turn to each other to improve their lives. We care about moving fast, real-world change, & building diverse, dynamic teams in a safe & inclusive environment. You in?
We'll trust you to:
- Manage & schedule a high candidate volume in a timely manner
- Schedule interviews, communicate interview details & host candidate visits
- Serve as the main point of contact for candidates & be available to them when needed
- Assist in maintaining updated candidate information & feedback in applicant tracking system
- Provide the highest level of customer service to internal & external customers
- Effectively manage simultaneous projects & prioritize tasks
- Coordinate, book, & manage candidate travel such as flights, hotels, expenses, etc.
- Represent & care for Meetup's Employer Brand
You'll need to have:
- 1-3 years experience in an administrative or customer facing role
- Excellent interpersonal skills & attention to detail
- A level head & can-do attitude in the face of constant change & possible last minute hiccups
- A real passion for curating a welcoming environment for people
- Familiarity with ATS & HR systems like Greenhouse, Workday, or similar
- Flexibility with working hours as needed
- You're excited by what we're doing at Meetup, you are ambitious, curious to learn, & you can make that passion contagious
If you're inspired by joining our team & motivated to make a visible impact on the future of Meetup, we'd love to hear from you! Let us know why you love people & what sets you apart from most candidates. As you can probably figure out, we take hiring seriously & want to find the best coordinator out there to join our team. At Meetup we hire great people, not resources. We want to know who you are, so please also apply with a cover letter.