Magnite is the worlds largest independent sell-side platform. We were built by combining Rubicon Projects programmatic expertise & Telarias talents in CTV. We help publishers sell advertising on their terms & connect with buyers across every channel & format. We believe in keeping tech transparent, solutions collaborative, & guidance unconflicted. The ticker symbol for the combined public entity will be NASDAQ: MGNI.
This positions primary responsibilities will demonstrate a strong ability to connect with clients, understand their needs & provide them with solutions on an ongoing basis. A manager will have developed an open line of contact with decision makers for their top accounts & be able to push out new solutions within a short timeframe as a result. Working along with the Account Director, this position will play a central role in maximizing relationships with our key clients & are experts in inventory & performance management; they are responsible for advising their clients to help achieve their revenue goals.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Monitor changes in key metrics, analyze performance trends & provide on-going reviews to customers (sellers)
- Identify actionable insights + new revenue opportunities for customer inventory to increase overall revenue & drive greater marketplace demand
- Provide ongoing training to clients on new/emerging products & provide consultation on implementation best practices for features selected
- Consistently hits quarterly revenue goals/targets on account portfolio directly due to proactive action taken to retain existing customers & grow Rubicon Projects business
- Excellent problem solving capabilities. Able to work independently to resolve issues & come up with solutions to avoid similar issues in the future.
- Able to create an end-to-end strategy for new customer setup + new product implementation & work proactively with the sales team to develop the right solution for customers. Site setups are done quickly & efficiently without errors in setup strategy or go-live
- Excellent understanding of the Magnite product suite & demonstrates the ability to effectively explain product solutions to clients
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of relevant online advertising experience required
- A working understanding of ad serving platforms / ad technology a plus
- Self-starter, with demonstrated track-record of executing & delivering in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding computer skills Microsoft Office Suite, including solid knowledge of spreadsheets, presentation software (i.e., PowerPoint), & CRM systems (Saleforce.com)
- Prior Customer Service experience strongly desired
- Bachelors degree. A math or finance background a plus
- Career growth opportunities: We encourage you to carve your own path across the organization & provide opportunities to grow professionally
- Take time for yourself: We offer an unlimited vacation policy & encourage you to refresh yourself as you need. We also close down the last 8-10 days of the year for a paid Holiday Break.
- Stay healthy: Choose from a variety of low cost medical, dental & vision plans to cover you & your loved ones with a multitude of options. In addition, we offer Basic Life & Disability Coverage provided at no cost to you
- Perks: Discounts to major name brand items, Travel benefit options, plus much more!