WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive public company readiness & other compliance efforts, including the development & maintenance of policies, procedures, & training initiatives.
- Provide legal support for corporate transactions, including securities offerings, financings, investments, acquisitions & divestitures & other strategic transactions, & provide oversite on executive compensation administration.
- Help prepare the companys SEC filings & other public disclosure documents, including preparing 10-Ks, 10-Qs, 8-Ks, Proxy Statements, Section 16 Reports, & other SEC-related documents, when required.
- Ensure compliance with the SEC & stock market listing rules & requirements, as applicable.
- Assist with the preparation & planning for board & committee meetings & the annual meeting of stockholders.
- Work closely with internal teams to draft & review earnings releases, press releases, & shareholder & investor communications, particularly for compliance with applicable securities laws.
- Monitor & analyze regulatory developments & best practices in the securities & corporate governance arenas & drive change & education as appropriate.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5-7 years of experience handling securities transactions, public company compliance matters & related filings.
- Undergraduate degree & a J.D. from top schools.
- Bar admission in good standing to practice law in the State of New York.
- Prior work experience with a public technology company is preferred.
- Excellent negotiation, drafting, analytical, & communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once & to follow through, meet deadlines & take full responsibility for structuring & prioritizing your time.
- Sound judgment with the knowledge to resolve complicated matters while maintaining integrity & confidentiality.
- Team player.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to facilitate collaborative solutions.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy a challenge, are self-motivated, go the extra mile, & are willing to learn, pitch in & play a significant role.
- A quick study & a fantastic sense of humor.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.