Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
Agility: Adapting & thriving in a dynamic environment
Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
About the role:
The Account Executive rolefor our SaaS productis part of a team of creative, hard-working & resourceful sellers looking to fuel new growth for 1010data. We have a unique opportunity for a driven, passionate Sales Executive in our new cloud-first data analytics organization. In this role, you will sell 1010datas new self-service product, systems and/or services via telephone & digital means, including in-person where necessary, to customers in assigned territory, industry or accounts.
If you're passionate about the value that Big Data & Analytics bring tobusinesses, & love selling software that helps clients achieve their business objectives, this is an opportunity to be part of a new startup operation in an established & respected Manhattan-based analytics company thats been in business for approximately 20 years. We like to hire great salespeople with companies like Looker,Logi, Domo,Chartio, Qlik,Birst, Tableau, Alteryx, Tibco Spotfire,IceCubeor Palo in their background. If you have worked for any of these companies or their competitors, we would like to speak w/ you!
If you do not have experience selling Bl / Big Data /Analytics Softwareand/or significant experience selling successfully to IT & senior IT/CIO leadership, please do not apply.
What you will take on:
- Responsible for generating certain percentage of their own pipeline through effective prospecting at target contacts in assigned accounts/territory
- Accept, progress & close opportunities passed to you from other parts of the sales ecosystem
- Achieve or exceed quarterly & annual sales goals for closed/won business by creating value to customers for our solution footprint. Master account strategies & planning to consistently deliver on your assigned targets
- Expertly articulate the value of 1010datasnew self-serve analytic solutionsand overcome objectionsto a broad range of personas, including business analysts, technical/IT analysts, senior business & IT managers, including at director/VP levels, & C-Level
- Work closely with aligned Market Development Repsand SDRsto coordinate account activities that develop & progress opportunities to closure & architect solutions to clients requirements in a way that satisfies & exceeds customer expectations
- Develop Subject Matter Expertise in your assigned industry/vertical/offering stack(be the person others seek out for yourin depthsolution knowledge & sales know-how) & maintain in-depth knowledge of competitors & industry trends
- Drivesales through in-person meetings, calls,web basedpresentations & demos, & other digital selling techniques to manage product positioning & strategies. Be comfortable selling through video conferencing & video calls, in lieu of face-to-face meetings to drive maximum efficiency/productivity.
- Opportunity Tracking Monitor opportunities through the 1010data sales process & ensure SFDC records always properly updated. Be responsible for accurately forecasting opportunities & participate in account reviews with 1010data sales management
- Ensuring a professional sales experience for customers during all aspects of sales process & touch pointsincluding:formal meetings agendas, formal follow-up & issue resolution in a timely fashion
- Evangelize 1010datas Solution Stack leveraging your mastery of digital/social selling techniques
What you will bring:
- 7 years experience in selling analytic/big data solutions and/or complex IT solutions to large enterprise accounts ($4Billion & up) at the MIS/IT & C-Level executive levels
- Track record & experience working with senior IT technical leads, & IT management to secure sponsorship andIT buy-in & consensus by overcoming obstacles, objections & technical hurdles at all stages of the sales cycle for the proposed solution
- Exceptionalclient facing skills
- Track record of selling new name accounts & increasing the value of the relationships
- Routinely accelerated long & complex sales cycles
- Sold to buying influences & decision makersinside & outside ofMIS & IT
- Exposure to modern data technologies & leading BI & Data Analytics tools & programming languages (SQL, Python, R, Hadoop & Hadoop Ecosystem, Cloudera, Apache projects,etc)
- A positive self-starter attitude & desire to exceed expectations at every opportunity
- Strong business acumen & personal networking skills
- CRM experience, preferably Salesforce (SFDC)
- Excellent written/verbal communications/negotiating & closing skills
- Strongproblem solvingskills & high degree of creativity/resourcefulness
- Ability to work in a face paced environment with excellent time management & organizational skills & the ability to prioritize
- Four-year college degree. Computer Science, business or technical degree, or equivalent experience
- Business travel or work outside the office required as customer/business needs dictate
- Experience working closely with an inside sales team on account prospecting/outreach & growth plays a plus
1010data travels at the speed of thought to make Big Data discovery easy; we power sub-second responses to analyses run on billions of rows of data. 1010data is defining the way the world interacts with data. Come be a part of it. Come do powerful things with data.
An essential tool to more than 850 of the worlds top retail, manufacturing, telecom, government & financial services enterprises including Dollar General, P&G, andRiteAid; the 1010data platform is a highly differentiated product that is becoming the industry standard for Big Data Discovery & Data Sharing.
With more than 30 trillion rows of data in our private cloud, 1010data is designed to scale to the largest volumes of granular data, the most disparate & varied data sets, & the most complex advanced analytics. All while delivering lightning-quick system performance.
1010data is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, & disability status.