DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology that accurately authenticate the quality of digital media & drive ad performance for the world's leading brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend & helped build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com
The Technical Program Manager Role
As a Technical Program Manager at DoubleVerify, youll lead projects across our core product, engineering & operations teams, & influence teams that design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, & improve software. You will develop cross team processes & tools to increase team productivity & collaboration. The Technical Project Manager will plan requirements, identify risks, manage schedules, & communicate clearly with project stakeholders.
This role is part of a cross functional team that creates products to serve advertisers & partners across the digital landscape. Youll learn & grow alongside talented teammates who share your attention to detail & appetite for problem-solving. Communication skills are incredibly important in this role, as the position interfaces heavily at all levels & across functions both inside DoubleVerify & with our clients & partners.
- Develop tools & processes to improve software engineering, product management & classification operations productivity.
- Manage technology programs, defining milestones & success criteria, resource allocation & successful on-time delivery.
- Exercise technical judgment in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, & status to all levels in the company.
- Strong analytical skills, rigorous attention to detail, & critical thinking.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Program Management experience on technical cross-functional projects.
- Experience with creating tools & automating processes.
- Coding experience:
- SQL & data analysis skills, including hands-on experience.
- Autodidact - can dive into new subjects, identify knowledge sources & ask the right questions to learn new technologies, markets, & concepts - independently & quickly.
- 2-4 years of experience in Project/Program Management.
- 5+ years of full time work experience.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field.
- Passion & desire to play a key role in the success of DoubleVerify.