You will be responsible for supporting the Field Operations Manager in the overall operation of our North Acton depot, including warehouse & delivery operations, managing staff, product inventory, & vehicle fleet management.
Location:North Acton, London
Hours: 5 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season
Would you like to work for a premium health & fitness brand? Since Pelotons U.S. launch five years ago, it has rapidly grown into a 4-billion-dollar company & has acquired celebrity fans such asDavid Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama andHugh Jackmanamongst others.
- Assist the Field Operations Manager in the overall operation of the site
- Lead full Warehouse team in daily operations, including product pre-assembly, inventory movements, receiving/sending shipments, resolving inventory discrepancies, & prepping delivery load-outs
- Own regular site safety procedures & inspections
- Responsible for all site related inventory management activities, including daily cycle counts, end of month counts, stock levels, daily picking/packing & order fulfilment, send & receiving shipments
- 2-3 years experience working in a similar position
- Knowledge of warehouse operations & procedures
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Experience coaching & developing staff on soft & technical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, & holidays as necessary
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, CNBCs Disruptor 50, Crains New York Business Tech25 & Fast 50, as well as TIMEs Genius Companies.
Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
- Full uniform provided
- Work phone
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan