SiteCompli is an award-winning, innovative software company in the real estate industry. We are seeking a Mobile Engineer to join our Technology team & develop iOS & Android mobile applications. Reporting directly to the VP of Software Engineering, the Mobile Engineer will play a critical role in our national expansion.
- Develop & launch large new areas of functionality for our mobile applications for Android & iOS.
- Work primarily in React Native, making use of modern tools & plugins.
- Collaborate with our REST API engineering team to build a complete cross-platform application.
- Solve complex technical & design challenges to produce a world-class product.
- Stay on top of new technology & trends & encourage innovation on the team.
- 4-5 years experience working as a mobile engineer, with deep experience in React Native.
- Cross platform experience - you are comfortable with both iOS & Android.
- A good eye for design (youll be collaborating closely with our visual designer).
- Experience with offline management of data & associated tools, like Redux Offline.
- A strong interest in clean, efficient code.
Were a 5-time Crains Best Place to Work. Why?
- 100% company-paid medical, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible time off so you can rest & recharge
- $500 clothing budget to support the cost of clothing
- A birthday bonus so you can treat yourself
- Flexible office hours to accommodate everyone
- Monthly fun events, from dodgeball to karaoke
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Were on a mission to transform the way buildings are run. To do something that has never been done before, we need diverse perspectives to drive innovation & respond to an ever-changing market. Diversity is not a nice-to-have -- it is critical to our mission, culture, & values.
We know that an inclusive work environment nurtures talent & ideas, leading to better business decisions & a more engaging culture. We encourage everyone to be their authentic selves at work & strive to create an environment that amplifies all voices & celebrates our unique differences. We are welcoming to all, regardless of race, color, ethnicity or national origin, gender, pregnancy, religion, age, disability, familial status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that this work is never done. We commit to keeping at it -- always learning, growing, & improving.