Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
We are looking for a Team Lead to join our rapidly growing Agent Finance team. Positioned at our New York City office, you will play an integral role in supporting our nationwide organization by leading our Agent Finance Support function. You will lead the client-facing function, ensuring timely response to all inquiries as well as the improvement & scale of Agent Finance fulfillment processes. You will also leverage these inquiries to identify trends & further develop the analysis associated with our emerging programs.
At Compass You Will
- Lead a client-facing function in communicating with agents & providing best-in-class customer support for inquiries related to contract incentives & payments
- Appropriately react & resolve agent requests with a sense of urgency, soliciting feedback with an eye towards improving the agents experience
- Collaborate with team members to improve & scale the operational systems, processes & policies within the Incentives & Contract Fulfillment division of Operational Finance with focus on accommodating future Compass growth & agent inquiries
- Engage key stakeholders & relevant parties to drive the efficiency & accuracy of contract payment terms across Compass existing & expansion regions
- Lead & develop direct reports to ensure your team achieves key SLA & KPI metrics
- Build & analyse reports to measure agent key performance metrics
- Assist with additional ad hoc requests & projects for the department
What Were Looking For
- Four to six (4 - 6) years of relevant experience in Finance and/or Operations
- Bachelors degree in business, accounting or finance with strong academic record
- Proficient in Excel & Google Suite; Experience with HelpScout and/or Zendesk preferred
- Proven people manager that motivates & develops teams
- Superior customer service & communication skills
- Excellent quantitative & qualitative reasoning skills
- Strong organizational & analytical mindset, as well as an impeccable attention to detail
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, proclivity for process improvement, & ability to problem-solve with minimal supervision
- Ability & desire to roll up sleeves & be hands on in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with emphasis on meeting deadlines & addressing urgent situations
- Experience in real estate industry a plus
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.