At Conductor, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named one of Crains Best Places to Work 9 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter
As Conductors Content Strategist, youll create messaging & content for our demand generation, sales, & product marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will be both creative & analytical, able to create great content & measure its impact.
You must have a passion for technology, with a knack for translating technical capabilities into compelling, human stories. The successful candidate will be proactive in finding & building creative opportunities to nurture prospects & customers through various types of media. We are looking for an excellent writer who is highly organized & possesses strong time management skills.
As a Content Strategist, you'll:
- Develop & execute strategic content & communications strategies that educate & engage prospects & customers
- Craft content for highly targeted, multi-touch Account-Based Marketing campaigns that impact revenue & accelerate sales
- Write in-depth pieces (ebooks, blog posts, etc) about the benefits of Organic Marketing & how Conductors solution empowers marketers
- Create sales enablement & product marketing assets such as email nurtures, datasheets, case studies, & ebooks
- Collaborate with the in-house design team & vendors to create content in a variety of mediums for channels such as email, mail, & digital
- Come to the table with creative ideas about how to tell the Conductor story to highly specific audiences
- Proactively create quarterly goals & reporting, with the ability to effectively resource & scale
- Manage freelance resources & deliver against tight deadlines
Were excited about you if you have
- 3+ years of B2B content or copywriting experience
- Excellent short- & long-form writing & communication skills
- Proven collaboration with design, content, sales, product marketing, or demand generation teams
- Proven ability to develop & deliver strategic content plans - successful candidate should be able to demonstrate successful outcomes from communications activities they have conceptualized, developed & executed
- Mission-driven individual - embrace Conductors mission to humanize marketing & put customers first, & successfully convey it through strategic messaging
- Strong project management skills - must be able to organize work in a methodical & rigorous manner but equally comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Impact player - you must be a strong self-starter who is willing to make their mark in a fast-paced environment
- Team player - low ego, low maintenance, no job too big or small. Humble. Were looking for a willingness to jump in as needed on anything
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.