The Squarespace Circle team provides support, inspiration, & community for creative professionals & agencies who use Squarespace to build websites for clients. Fostering a sense of community among Squarespace professionals, maintaining open lines of communication, & providing high-quality content are core components of our strategy, & were looking for an energetic & empathetic Coordinator to support these initiatives.
This role is based in New York & reports to the Creative Ecosystem Manager.
- Monitor & moderate the members-only Circle Forum to maintain a positive & constructive environment
- Support the development, creation, & distribution of original content
- Support outbound communications, including periodic newsletters, emails, & forum posts, as well as product launch & ad hoc announcements
- Provide operational & logistical support for user tests & beta releases of new Squarespace products or features
- Support the development of team & product strategy by identifying trends, pain points, & community sentiment
- Address Customer Care inquiries regarding Squarespace Circle & other professional user programming
- Develop & test community engagement tactics
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally & with multiple stakeholders
- Strong sense of empathy for power users
- Strong organizational skills
- Bonus points:
- 2-3 years of experience in B2B & B2C content development and/or community engagement
- History of being an active member of online communities
- Experience with Squarespace or other content management systems
- Experience as a creative freelancer or workin at a small creative agency or studio
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 800 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.