iCapital is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $130 billion in global client assets invested in 1,036 funds, as of May 2022.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for five consecutive years (2018 2022); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; & a two-time winner of MMI/Barrons Solutions Provider award.
About the Role
The Executive Assistant to the CEO provides administrative support & serves as a primary point of contact for our Board of Directors, clients, & other external constituencies. You should have experience interacting with senior executives & the ability to manage up through tact, anticipation of needs, strong attention to detail, & a high level of confidentiality. You will often be communicating, scheduling, & collaborating with our team, clients, potential clients, & investors.
- Manage the calendar of the CEO with a high level of care & assist with coordinating & prioritizing daily tasks.
- Monitor CEOs inbox & respond directly or act where possible to anticipate needs regarding scheduling & business requests.
- Arrange complex & detailed travel plans, create itineraries, & process expense reports.
- Assist with deliverables, facilitate special requests, & contribute/execute on last-minute requests & changes.
- Format information for internal & external communication such as memos, emails, presentations, & reports.
- When needed, handle occasional personal tasks for the CEO.
- Take initiative to improve operations & office conditions throughout the day.
- Display leadership throughout the office, effectively setting the bar for other Workplace team members, as well as all members of our organization.
- Work collaboratively with the executive assistant team.
- Have a 24/7 mentality.
- Undergraduate college degree.
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a CEO & working with C-suite executives.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint).
- Excellent written, verbal, & interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail & a track record of managing schedules & competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfort operating within a dynamic environment that is constantly changing as the firm continues to grow.
- Flexibility to work in the office 5 days a week & rotate between the New York & Connecticut offices to align with the work schedule of the CEO.
- Ability & willingness to provide executive support beyond the scope of a typical workday.
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, & an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling; unlimited paid time off (PTO) & parental leave.
We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office three to four days & remotely for the remainder of the week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.