ACV Auctions is the leading dealer-to-dealer, online automotive marketplace in the nation. We bring transparency to every transaction from start to finish, ensuring peace of mind & value for our customers. We do this with a combination of the industrys best technology & the worlds best people. As a result of our teams tireless effort & dedication, were growing at a staggering rate. ACV is attracting new people from widely different backgrounds & geographies who are invested in the genuine belief that we are creating something special.
What you'll be doing:
This position will report to the Director of Business Systems. The business systems team supports all ACV Auctions core internal functions, HR, Finance, Legal, Marketing, Risk & Payment operations. This position will support the Corporate accounting, Tax, Treasury & FP&A functions
- Work with Accounting & Finance teams to improve & document business processes.
- Work on implementation of new software to support Accounting & Finance.
- Support R2R, P2P functions of accounting.
- Support Tax technology.
- Support corporate finance & treasury functions.
- Work with Accounting & Finance to ensure timely closing or financials through technology & process improvements.
- Work with cross functional technology teams to ensure Accounting & Finance requirements are full understood.
- Work with Accounting to identify opportunities for process automation.
- Responsible for NetSuite Accounting functions & coordinating support for changes required to GL such as chart of accounts updates.
- Work with cross functional teams to support year end & interim audits.
- Work with cross functional teams to improve quality of data flowing into the NetSuite ERP.
What you will need:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance is required, MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of Accounting, Corporate Finance or FP&A experience.
- 5+ years as a business analyst is required.
- Experience with enterprise level ERP systems (NetSuite, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP) required, NetSuite is preferred.
- Strong documentation skills required.
- Experience with Vertex or Avalara is desired.
- CMA(Certified Management Accountant) is desired.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat, innovative culture
- Professional training opportunities
- Flexible schedules
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.