Critical Mass is looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to join our team! Are you a creative & strategic thinker who loves learning everything there is to know about a clients brand, business, & customer? Have you worked with multidisciplinary teams, & know what it takes to deliver a digital experience that can improve the lives of customers, & surpasses the goals of clients?
As a Senior Project Manager, you are excited about the potential to navigate the client services & project delivery worlds by your proactive communication of project statuses, issues, & opportunities to clients. You have a passion for digital project delivery as well as client services & want to work with globally admired brands.
- Manage Client Relations by...
- Acting as primary contact of communicating needs between the client, team, & vendors.
- Understanding your clients short & long-term goals, as well as their competition.
- Creating opportunities for deeper collaboration & interaction that reinforces the clients status as an innovative participant in the creation of cutting-edge solutions.
- Informing clients how to drive project success.
- Delivering solutions to drive consensus for problems in a professional & timely manner.
- Providing internal teams with appropriate insight into clients strategic business initiatives.
- Ensure Project Excellence by...
- Supporting developing solutions to drive client business.
- Maintaining a unique perspective of a common goal to increase knowledge, communication, & awareness between team members & the client.
- Aligning the team to project goals by sharing client insights & objectives.
- Creating solid project plans with top-down & bottom-up budgets to support clients interests.
- Executing project plans according to established procedures, channels, & expectations.
- Participating in both client & internal meetings.
- Coordinating project deliverables & guiding the team on potential risks.
- Defining, negotiating, communicating, implementing, & monitoring quality standards on all project deliverables.
- Managing project communication & document issues & changes that affect the project.
- Creating a positive, team-oriented environment that promotes award-winning work.
- Forecasting, tracking, & managing project budgets & revenue, POs, & invoices.
- Identifying, analyzing, prioritizing, mitigating, & communicating project risks.
- 3-7 years-experience managing a variety of digital project types; site builds, ecommerce, marketing campaigns, microsites, & maintenance.
- Knowledge of programs, projects, & management processes & toolsets.
- Strong understanding of how to manage & control project scope, schedule, budget, & resource management / reporting & change management, project roadmap development, & revenue forecasting.
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles, methods, & techniques.
- The ability to tactically organize & structure activities, paying particular attention to detail.
- Demonstrated understanding of Customer Relationship Management, Content Management, Analytics, Digital Marketing, eCommerce, & Internet Technologies
- Strong leadership & decision-making skills to facilitate effective task & resource management.
- Demonstrated excellence in interpersonal skills, with strong problem-solving skills related to account management.
- Demonstrated communication, presentation, management, facilitation, & negotiation skills.
- A solutions-oriented mindset with the ability to lead by example.
- The ability to stay focused on driving goals in high-pressure situations.
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity & inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.