This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Product Manager - Local Payments
As part of the Local Payments team, you will be responsible for a set of implemented Local Payment Methods & take the lead to identify, scope & deliver new connections where strategically relevant. You will be formalizing projects & guiding the Development team on implementation, as well as working with Account Management, Sales, Marketing, & Support to communicate about your product. Also, you will be managing the relation with your Payment Methods. As such, the ideal candidate thrives on a diverse role across the entire lifecycle of a product, wearing many hats to see Adyens goals through conception, implementation, & launch.
What youll do
- End-to-end responsibility for a set of payment methods: Act as the single point-of-contact for a selection of Local Payment Methods, taking full ownership internally as well as externally. This includes working with cross-functional colleagues across the company as well as the Partners to achieve all aspects of the product. Including analysing & addressing operational issues;
- Business & Technical Analysis: Identify what new payment methods have to offer, & how they would fit into Adyens overall product offering;
- Knowledge sharing: Enable the rest of the organisation to use all aspects of the Adyen product you are managing to the maximum, by passing on your knowledge including technical (features), commercial (pricing) & competition;
- Commercial Guidance: Grasp commercial offers most effective for your market segment & guide the Sales team on their usage;
- Technical Proposals: Scope a varying degree of projects, from small improvements & bug fixes to large changes in infrastructure & product. Be able to create a technical proposal that can be delivered to the developer for implementation;
- Project Tracking & Implementation: Be the driving force behind proper project tracking & the continual implementation of needed tasks; ensure that there is a source of truth for the tasks at hand.
Who you are
- Payments Background: Experience with payments is a plus;
- Technical Aptitude: Experience with programming and/or data analysis is a plus;
- Project Management: Previous experience seeing projects through from beginning to end & owning the entire process;
- Flexibility: As the go to person, the Product Manager has to wear many hats. Comfortable with going from a meeting with an engineer, a marketer, & an account manager all in one afternoon, tailoring messaging based on the audience;
- Communication: Exceptional people skills & the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside & outside of Adyen;
- Global Perspective: Ability to work seamlessly with a global, multicultural team;
- Results Oriented: Proven record of high performance managing complex initiatives to achieve outstanding results. A strong understanding of the importance of data, providing actionable insights, & tracking the success of those initiatives;
- Multiple European languages a plus.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile & in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies & many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, & Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like something for you, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!