BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
We are a high energy, fast-paced technology company that is seeking an enterprising Product Manager to join our Content Scanning product team. In this role, you will lead a cross-functional product team consisting of product design, product marketing, product operations & engineering, & your mission will be to bring to market world-class solutions for securing SaaS applications.
- 2+ years of product management experience
- 1+ years experience & subject matter expertise in data security
- Experience working in a continuous delivery environment using Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- Strong attention to detail & excellent problem solving skills
- Superb written & oral communication skills, with an ability to handle both executive-level discussions as well as functional / technical deep dives
- Leadership through influence rather than organization structures. Proven ability to motivate, lead, & collaborate with cross-functional product teams & manage interactions across engineering, design, marketing & operations
- Positive, action-oriented attitude
- Bachelors Degree from four-year college or university. MBA a plus.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users, customer journeys, competition, technology, team, & internal business strategy / goals
- Translate product strategy into well-articulated business requirements, using qualitative & quantitative data effectively to inform product direction & prioritization
- Manage & prioritize the product backlog
- Manage the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Work with product marketing to develop pricing, positioning & messaging
- Serve as a product subject matter expert for sales, sales engineers, customer success, support & professional services
- Meet with customers for user research into your initiatives, share our product vision & roadmap, & serve as a product expert
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock Options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.