Compass is a technology-driven real estate platform that provides comprehensive brokerage services, combining exceptional agents with thoughtfully crafted digital products to make the process of buying, selling, or renting a home intelligent, deliberate, & seamless.
As a Data Analyst of the Compass Experience team, you will be responsible for working with feature teams - from Identity to Consumer Experience - to measure impact, uncover insights, & drive product decisions.
The Compass Experience teams mission is to envision & build fantastic experiences for our customers & their clients. Every team at Compassproduct, engineering, operations, product experts, people & culture & leadership rely on our platform to make data-informed decisions as well as power the business with data.
At Compass You Will
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to define success metrics, develop mechanisms to track the data, & ensure all teams can use data to make decisions
- Work closely with data engineers to build a data pipeline that prepares aggregated results for dashboards using SQL
- Explore our data through user segmentation, cohort analysis, funnels, regression models, etc. to drive a better shared understanding of user behavior
- Create views & models using 3rd party tools
- Lead the development & maintenance of company-wide dashboards & visualizations that influence product strategy
- Champion & build a culture of data informed decision making
What We Look For
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics or a related field)
- 3+ years experience in a quantitative analysis role
- Experience developing, troubleshooting, & optimizing SQL queries, ETL jobs, & data pipelines in a business environment with large-scale, complex datasets
- Experience with Business intelligence tools such as Looker or Tableau is a plus
- Be self-driven, & show the ability to deliver on ambiguous projects
- Familiarity with statistical packages such as R, SAS, SPSS; experience with a scripting language such as Python is a plus but not required
- Demonstrated ability to multitask & prioritize diverse tasks with a proven ability to meet hard deadlines
- Strong communication skills, particularly in relation to data presentation
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.