Synthesio is a global organization with offices in NY, London, Paris, Brussels & Singapore. We are an "established startup" of about 140 employees, created in 2006, which is recently became part of the IPSOS group, one of the global leaders in market research.
Synthesio provides a Social Intelligence platform to customers that allows them to make sense of the chatter that goes on throughout social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram etc, blogs, forums.). We sell into the Marketing or Communication leaders in large F1000 companies - such as Mastercard, Nissan - or large agencies - such as WPP.
Our Culture Is
Global: Global organisation, very flat, we interact daily with all offices, all time zones, more than 30 different cultures, so we appreciate being open minded, respectful.
Simple: We take pride in finding simple solutions to complex problems, so we look for scalable solutions, we are proactive looking for/ giving feedback, being assertive, honest.
Fun: We believe that autonomy, trust, conviviality, being one self & have fun is the best way to flourish & give the best of oneself.
As an Account Executive with a focus on business development within Ipsos, you will be responsible for selling Synthesio's award-winning enterprise marketing software into major corporations. You will drive new business by developing & expanding relationships with senior-level Marketing & IT executives in your assigned territory.
- Build a network of contacts within all Business units within Ipsos to strategize & keep current on opportunities
- Build a network of clients & prospects in targeted accounts & verticals to develop a sales pipeline
- Conduct high-level discovery & educational conversations with Senior Executives (C-Level, VP/Director) in Target Accounts
- Close prospects in line with quarterly goals
- Build & deliver custom-tailored product demonstrations based on critical business issues, prepare RFP/RFI proposals
- Negotiate contracts including with procurement department
- Deliver roadmap presentations, & offer recommendations on digital & social strategy
- Act as a product expert with deep knowledge of Synthesio product, especially within or competitors functionality
- Leverage the features & functionality to accomplish client desired business objectives.
- Experience working with large, global organizations; oriented to networking to develop current & future lead base
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years' experience selling complex enterprise software solutions using a consultative sales methodology.
- Multi-year track record of success in delivering new business sales in excess of $1,000,000 (USD) annually, with an average deal size in excess of $50,000 ARR.
- The ability to develop relationships across an organization with all Lines of Business including Customer Experience, Marketing, Customer Support, PR, & Market Research.
- The ability to research, identify, cultivate & drive key partnership opportunities.
- Truly self-directed with a proven track record of over-achieving in a high growth environment.
- A savvy business sense, capable of providing management with critical market feedback from all prospect, customer, partner & market interactions.
- A team player, willing to develop & enhance the business processes
- Bachelor's level degree or equivalent.
- Experience in MartTech environment.
Skills & Personal Attributes
- Proactive: A "hunter" who drives strategic activities at key prospects, accounts & partners.
- Strategic: The ability to think strategically about how Synthesio can positively impact our client's & partner's key business objectives.
- Analytical: Good questioning & listening skills to facilitate an insider's understanding of target accounts.
- Efficient: A focus on the "must do" activities that will lead to the successful achievement of goals.
- Professional: Provides high quality communications both verbally & in writing.
- Good presentation skills: well prepared for meetings, with strong follow-up.
- Excellent forecasting skills & financially driven.
- Good negotiator, ability to think 'outside the box'.
- Passionate, self motivated, tenacious & curious.
- Good sense of humour, positive attitude.
- Fluent in local language & English, fluency in another language would be a plus.