ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are currently looking for a Media & Demand Generation Senior Digital Marketing Associate for our Marketing team. This role will sit within the Marketing organization & will work cross-functionally with the analytics & commercial teams. If you have a passion for sports, are interesting in digital advertising technology, & enjoy working on multiple projects wed love to hear from you.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Serve as lead channel owner for several emerging digital media channels including Digital Video, Digital Audio, Podcast, & Digital Out of Home, responsible for vendor vetting & selection, partner management, budgeting, channel innovation, & channel performance.
- Design, implement, & iterate on testing, targeting, & attribution strategies for new forms of addressable digital media
- Work as the media point-person for digital components of FanDuels partnerships with teams, leagues, & brands, responsible for allocation & optimization of digital funds for customer acquisition, awareness, & retention efforts.
- Support the day to day execution & optimization of various campaigns across all FanDuel Group brands
- Provide integral support to other digital channels such as programmatic & native advertising.
- Work as the media point-person for digital components of FanDuels partnerships with teams, leagues, & brands.
- Generate inputs & insights for interval reporting such as daily & weekly performance, competitive, creative & various project updates
- Work cross-functionally with Analytics, Media Ops, Integrated Campaign Marketing & Growth on campaign development & execution
- Oversee the successful implementation & quality assurance of campaign assets & executional setup
- Coordinate with external partners on day-to-day needs & deliverable management
- Make recommendations based on data & channel & market expertise to improve channel performance
- Support budgeting, invoicing, reconciliations & partner authorizations
- Facilitate ad-hoc requests as needed
- Opportunity to mentor junior members within the Media & Demand Generation Team
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 2-4+ years of experience managing respective channels
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic record and/or proven relevant experience in a performance marketing role at either an agency or on the operator side
- Meaningful experience working with performance marketing & media metrics (CPM, CPI, CPA, CPC & LTV) & understanding of the utilization & relationship between them
- Comfortable managing concurrent projects in an ever-evolving, fast-paced landscape
- Analytically driven with strong understanding of underlying data & methodologies used to inform decision making & drive performance management
- Strong understanding of marketing, testing & reporting methodology
- Strong knowledge of the marketing landscape
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Familiarity negotiating favorable rates & deal structures with advertising partners
- Ability to interface with a wide range of internal teams & ability to build strong relationships internally & externally
- Advanced excel skills preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills, project management skills, & ability to multi-task & prioritize
- Knowledge or understanding of the business & culture of sports & gaming preferred
- Experience working across multiple businesses within a larger corporate structure is preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.