IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, & a desire to invent or acquire new products & brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 10 public companies & generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principle of financially-disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC today operates Vimeo, Dotdash, & Care.com, among many others, & also has majority ownership of ANGI Homeservices, which includes HomeAdvisor, Angie's List, & Handy. The company is headquartered in New York City & has business operations & satellite offices worldwide.
This position will provide support to the Financial Planning & Analysis department in carrying out a variety of finance initiatives & functions. The role requires a highly organized person who demonstrates a very keen attention to detail, a high level of proficiency with Excel with comfort working in complex spreadsheets, an understanding of financial concepts, & strong communication skills.
- Assist in preparation of reports that highlight the operational results, forecasts, & business plans of the company's various divisions & subsidiaries
- Analyzing financial & operating results & informing senior management of key trends
- Help design & evaluate budgets, business plans, & forecasts for IAC & its divisions & subsidiaries
- Identify & analyze operational problems & recommend effective solutions
The role will also work closely with the finance managers within the business units & will be required to meet strict internal & external timelines/milestones.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent quantitative major
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting and/or finance in a corporate environment
- Solid understanding of finance, accounting, economics, & statistics
- Strong analytical & computer skills
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- High proficiency with MS office products
- Ability to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated organizational skills & ability to meet strict deadlines
- Must be able to provide strong academic credentials