Company Description|Job Description
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization - providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud & unstructured sources, & the agilest data services provisioning & governance - at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo's customers have gained significant business agility & ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web & cloud integration, single-view applications, & SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is looking for a full time, seasoned Salesforce Administrator with experience with Salesforce CPQ applications. This role will carry the responsibility of administering the CRM/CPQ throughout the Denodo organization. The Salesforce Administrator will also carry responsibility for training teams on the use of the system. You will support our global Salesforce environment as well as all major integrations to the Salesforce platform.
Things you'll love about this job:
- Opportunity to make a major, high-visibility impact on the efficiency of a global organization.
- Very supportive & highly-skilled team.
- Start with a clean slate. Unlike many organizations who have years of technical debt written into their CRM, you will have a clean environment to work from on day one.
What we're looking for:
- An experienced Salesforce administrator (Internal Support: create/maintain users, fields, objects, validation rules, workflow rules, process builder, approval processes, Salesforce Reports & Dashboards, etc).
- Able to research & analyze business systems & identify areas of growth & improvement.
- Support of Salesforce tools & third-party applications (Linkpoint, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesloft).
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ applications, including product rules, price rules, & dynamic options.
- Experience assisting in data cleanup & migration efforts.
- Help improve standardization & adoption of common practices
- Keeping abreast of new Salesforce features & functionality & providing recommendations for process improvements.
- A natural communicator who knows how to translate between business requests & Salesforce technical requirements.
- Eager to pick up new tools & do the necessary research to master them.
- Enjoys working in an agile team where things move quickly & priorities frequently shift.
- Very strong Excel competency.
- Strong Data Analysis Skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6+ years full-time Salesforce admin experience.
- Salesforce Administrator certification (please provide certification number with application).
- Experience working with Marketing & Sales users & understanding of their diverse needs.
- Experience with the administration of Sales Automation Tools.
- Proficient in the English language.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
- Salesforce Consultant or Developer Certification.
- We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
- We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
- We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.