Who are we?
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money abroad. Weve taken something complicated & made it simple. Tap the WorldRemit App or click on our website & your international transfer is made to a bank account, cash pickup, Mobile Money, or airtime top-up. Founded in 2010, we send international remittances from 50 countries to more than 150 countries & we continue to expand our footprint.
Using WorldRemit is easy because we do the hard bit, connecting hundreds of banks, money agents, mobile operators & payment systems around the world. These were never designed to work together, but WorldRemit makes it happen.
WorldRemit has grown on average by 50% year on year & is now processing over 3bn of remittances on an annualised basis. We have raised c.$370 million in funding, currently employ over 800 employees & have offices in London, USA, Philippines, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong & other locations.
The journey is just beginning. We believe in faster, simpler, more accessible money transfers. That means building better products & services for our customers.
Changing the world isnt easy so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, & have the drive to make them happen. We aim to attract, retain & develop people that can bring to life our values:
You can learn more about our culture & how we work by watching this video on our Careers page
So, whats the role?
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Executive fluent in Spanishto join the Customer Service team in Denver.
- Managing queries on transactions via phone, email & instant chat. Youll be the first point of contact for our customers so an attentive manner is a must. A smile on your face will go a long way, too :-)
- Screening & verifying customers identification.
- Reviewing transactions & identifying suspicious activities. Reporting & escalating said suspicious activities to the relevant department.
- Research unusual or questionable transactions with the relevant department.
- Monitor & release transactions.
- Advising customers on the products WorldRemit offer.
What do we want from you?
- Bachelors Degree is essential.
- Customer service experience previously would be great. But if you genuinely care & want to help & love talking to people, thats a great start!
- Fluent in both written & spoken Spanish & English.
- Tech savvy proficient in Microsoft Office, general IT skills, data capture experience to name a few areas.
- Be a team player that can adapt to a fast-paced & changing environment.
- Highly disciplined, self-motivated, & service delivery focused. Always willing to go that extra mile.
- The ability to communicate with people from across the globe is key as our customer base is exactly that. Worldwide.
- The patience of a saint :-) There are times when customers will be unhappy unfortunately. You will be relied on to resolve their issues & keeping calm throughout & giving a fantastic customer experience.
- A fondness of pizzawill also help!
What can WorldRemit offer you?
- A starting salary of $18 per hour (with potential promotional opportunities after 3 months)
- A generous 401(k) employer match
- Benefits for medical, dental, vision, disability, & FSA
- Free Eco Pass for all transit zones
- Free gym access on premises
- Company discounts at some of your favorite retailers... & more!
Please note that this is a full-time, shift based role. Allregularshifts will be 8 hours (not including lunch) & are scheduled between 6:00 am - 11:00 pm.You will need to be flexible to work as part of a shift rotation basis,which can include holidays/weekendsandmay be subject to change.
Employment with WorldRemit is contingent upon a successful financial & criminal history background check for all new employee hires. Most positions require that the selected candidate pass tests or checks prior to beginning to work, including credit & reference checks