Revenue Operations Analyst
Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
Under the Sales Organization, the Revenue Operations Analyst will work efficiently & cross collaboratively to spearhead & ensure every new seller has the tools they need to be able to generate revenue within their first 3 months of employment at DoubleVerify. They will create & provide a continuous learning loop for each DoubleVerify salesperson so they are provided with valuable information that will enable them to increase their revenue potential and/or decrease their time to revenue generation. In this role, the Sales Operations Associate will ensure all processes rolled out across the DV organization which require a sellers cooperation are built to either make the revenue generation process more efficient or maximize the revenue potential.
Marketo Lead Generation Program for Sales
- Work with Sales Operations to review, assign, & scrub the leads & contacts in Salesforce for quality
- Develop documentation & assist with the training of the sales organization on our lead generation management process
- Gather & organize feedback from the marketing & sales teams that will be used to further develop our lead generation program
- Analyze data around our lead generation program to search for insights which can be turned into learnings & actions for its continued development with a focus on driving the most revenue per lead.
Salesforce.com Redesign for Sales
- Gather & organize feedback from the global sales team that will be used in our development of new Salesforce.com processes, reports & dashboards with the aim of (1) reducing a sellers time spent in SFDC on admin related tasks (2) improving the ease at which a seller can update SFDC with relevant, valuable information & (3) ensuring each seller has a clear understanding of their own performance against their goal at any moment in time
- Serve as the lead from the Sales Organization for user testing of new SFDC rollouts
- Assist with the investigation, evaluation & assessment of business tools related to sales forecasting, pipeline management & business intelligence reporting
- Document & supervise the creation of new internal documentation which will aid in speeding up the ramp time for a new seller
- Work with Learning & Development to maintain an organizational structure for all training & onboarding collateral so its easily accessible & up to date
- Gather feedback from new sales hires about our onboarding programs to document & help analyze areas for improvement
- Execute against an analytical framework for measuring the efficiency of each new seller to identify & report against success attributes which can be developed into additional programs
Sales Training & Development
- Serve as the training coordinator for all new sales training programs: organizing training sessions, ensuring training materials are ready & appropriate for the audience, & serving as the first point of contact for any sales questions
- Record & analyze requests from sales managers around the development of additional training materials & training programs
- Serve as sales representative to provide valuable input for internal sales organization on product documentation & product training materials
- Process Improvements - Assist the VP of Revenue Operations to setup, document & project manage new processes or process improvements that require development work from other departments, including Sales Operations, Product, Marketing, Client Services, etc.
- Record & analyze requests from sales managers & sellers around process improvement ideas & challenges. Takes the lead in initial conversations with sellers to understand the asks & to see whether needs can be met through current process or if a development request should be put in
Who you are
- 1-3 years of sales operations, product/project management or sales planning experience with a background in the advertising / media industry preferred
- Understanding of SaaS sales processes & experience working with sales & contracting stakeholders
- Significant experience working in Salesforce CRM required
- Work Ethic - willingness to go the extra mile to get things done no matter what
- Adaptability - we are moving at 1,000 miles per hour so things will change fast, be ready!
- Communication - youre an expert communicator, easily explaining processes with clarity through both spoken & written communication. You are naturally able to sell people on taking on new processes & adopting new ideas & people consider you to be influential.
- Positivity - you have a can-do attitude & bring enthusiasm to everything you do; people are naturally drawn to you & love working with you
- Attention to Detail - you appreciate things being done correctly & nothing gets past you. You check things over thoroughly before signing off
- Strong experience in consolidating feedback across functional teams & documenting detailed requirements ready to hand off to technical resources
- Experienced in leading training sessions, with preferred experience in providing technical or process-focused trainings
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, & Word & the Google Application Suite