As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will contribute to Agodas success by developing & implementing staffing strategies to identify high-quality, diverse candidates for positions in the Partner Services department across Europe. You will concentrate on active & passive candidate generation for positions across multiple functional groups or business units & act as a staffing subject matter expert.
- Support the business by providing a quality driven, cost effective & timely end-to-end recruitment solutions to the designated business units, drawing insights from analytics to make the hiring process smarter & more efficient.
- Deliver a full range of recruitment services providing a positive & professional experience to both candidates & hiring managers.
- ReviewCVs, conduct pre-screening interviews & face to face interviews asrequired.
- Partnerwith hiring managers in the selection process, where appropriate,attending interviews to support hiring managers.
- Conducting interview debriefs at all stages with both hiring managers & candidatesto uncover any potential issues, handle objections & pre-close bothparties.
- Provide hiring managers with regular updates on their open positions.
- Driveproactive sourcing plans to attract external talent using direct channelsin line with business needs; position specific sourcing strategies,initiatives & programs including networking/relationship building, internet job boards, social network search, database mining, professional outreach & advanced direct searching techniques.
- Improveour employer brand in partnership with the HR team.
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in recruitment (agency or in-house) including senior level talent acquisition across several European countries
- Demonstrable track record of handling multiple vacancies across a variety of locations & disciplines
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business
- Strongorganizational skills; time management; attention to detail & ability to prioritize & manage competing demands.
- Confidentcommunicator with ability to cope within a fast-paced & changingenvironment.
- Resultsorientated - demonstrate initiative, a strong commitment to achievingmeaningful results.
- Willingand able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, anddemonstrate flexibility
#London #3 #HR #LI-AR1