Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries & one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery & pickup services bring everyday essentials & fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. & Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different & flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive & neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, & give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
The Platform Support Team is responsible for day-to-day client interaction & account management, ensuring all milestones are managed & tracked, & that responsible team members are delivery tasks per project plan. Our product roadmap is full of challenging projects that require innovative engineering solutions. You will be working alongside a team of designers, engineers & data scientists to build scalable & robust distributed systems that power the best digital grocery experience in the market.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day...
- Clearly communicate complex technical concepts
- Have strong communication & multitasking skills
- Communicate comfortably with the client & escalating high priority issues when required
- Demonstrate their willingness to learn new things
- Maintain a quick & efficient service level across multiple clients once they are live in Production
- Work closely with the Technical Team to prioritize, solve & communicate response & resolution to clients
- Take ownership of support tickets, adhering to SLAs & resolution time commitments
- Develop a deep functional understanding of the product
- Work cross-functionally with our world-class Engineering, Business Development, Product, & Operations teams.
- Ensure day-to-day support ticket management & oversight via Jira Service Desk, including ticket triage, escalation to tier 2 technical support & relaying resolution back to clients
- Build & maintain KPI reporting from Jira Service Desk
- Quarterback client calls to drive discussion & resolution on support issues, with assistance from tier 2 technical support
- Manage special projects as directed
- Be the primary technical contact for several internal & external stakeholders across the country
- Act as the owner of a portfolio of retailers & work through technical challenges & make strategic recommendations by communicating directly with them.
- Work at the edge of expansions, supporting & refining existing operations & owning the launching of new partners & markets.
- Apply critical thinking to communicate your recommendations directly to retailers & informing major catalog & operations decisions.
We rely on our values to guide our decisions: Solve for the Customer, Every Minute Counts, This is Your Baby, Go Far, Together & Of Course, But Maybe. What does this mean for your role? We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong communication skills, providing clarity on complex technical concepts
- A track record of working cross-functionally across internal teams, & are comfortable communicating with the client & escalating high priority issues when required
- Troubleshooting & providing details in tickets about the issue & replication of issues
- Ability to drive client communication & follow up on day to day & high impact issues
- Willingness to learn new things
- Bachelor of Business Communication or equivalent education
- Ability to drive issues through to resolution with minimum supervision
- Polished communication skills & confidence on the phone as you will be working directly with retail partners & internal stakeholders
- The perfect mix of analytical, technical, & operational: pulling, sanitizing, & analyzing data;
- 2-4 years work experience in a relevant field with demonstrated cross-functional & collaborative project management experience
- Strong presentation skills & experience presenting & representing technology at client meetings
- Proficiency in SQL, advanced Excel, Tableau and/or other data visualization tools to deep dive into data, identify & quantify opportunities, & design sustainable improvements
- Proven track record of designing & implementing process improvement projects from start to finish in a resource-constrained environment
- A strong analytical skill set, comfortable manipulating large data sets & an understanding of databases & data integrity principles
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram & LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment & proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current & future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring & promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.